Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Color Challenge Times 2

This is my first card for today's Color Challenge over at splitcoast stapers... The colors to use were Island Indigo, Pool Party, and Whisper White... I absolutely think this color combo is stunning and elegant... On this card I used the beaded circles, foliage, and spiral blossom 1 dies from spellbinders. I used the iRock to add my rhinestones (which I ABSOLUTELY love)and my card was born... This card look so elegant yet it was so simple a design and concept. I am truly happy with how this card turned out..
This is my second card to today's color challenge... This is another really simple card. I used my beaded oval, classic oval, and foliage spellbinders dies here and I once again used my iRock to add the gems and rhinestones.. This is another really simple card but I think it turned out great... Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please don't be shy, let me know you were here and what you think.. Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: