Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Rosettes

I did this card for today's "rosette" challenge.. I love the look of the rosettes but they are just too bulky and don't mail well... So I thought I would try and make these a little smaller...
I scored at every 1/8" instead of every 1/4" so that I would get a flatter rosette... And how cool that it looks exactly the same and gives the same look in dimension as well and I can mail this a lot easier now... I stamped my main image using Ranger Distress ink and colored with my copic markers. I then took a strip of "tear"ific tape and covered my image and peeled the second backing off to expose the sticky and added glitter to my entire image. I then matted the main panel onto a scallop rectangle panel and added my rosettes. I really like how this turned out and I love the "covered with glitter" technique that can be found at Sparkle N Sprinkle... Thank you so much for stopping by today... Happy Stamping!!!

5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Goodness, Keri, you have been busy! Love the rosettes on your card, and the pretty little flowers you posted a few days ago. The colors are lovely. So many techniques - thank you for sharing!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the nice subtle colors of this. Your rosettes are so pretty and I love the glittered image too.

Gita said...

Pretty card. I keep meaning to try and make rosette's and forget. There are just too many things to try!!! LOL.

Brenda said...

Perfect rosettes!!! Love the pale yellow of the card too.

Anne Temple said...

Love the colors and those rosettes are so pretty.