Friday, October 12, 2012

Negative Glittered Ornaments

I wish I had gotten a chance to get my card finished and uploaded this morning but I was pretty slow moving this morning and didn't get done nearly as much as I had hoped... So I am finally uploading this now and I hope that you will all enjoy my "late" entry... At least late for me...
I punched out my ornaments through both top sheets of cardstock and then cut out the same ornaments with super adhesive sheets( can be purchased from Sparkle N Sprinkle) I glittered my ornaments using the glitter masking technique so when my card closes you can see the glittered ornaments... I really like how this turned out and am really happy with the look of the multi colored glitter... I hope you like it too... Please let me know what you think... Happy Stamping!!!

5 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card. Love all the glitter and your design.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the color combo and the gorgeous glitter ornaments. Great idea!

Donna Ellis said...

Keri, what a gorgeously sparkly card! Great idea for creating dimension and have pretties on the inside and outside! Wonderful card with all the details and the little hearts on the inside of the ornaments!

E. Marie said...

So pretty with those glittery ornaments. Love the dimension.

Brenda said...

Simply beautiful. Great job with the glitter.