Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Live Simply

So real quick post today before I head off to work...  This is my card for today's sketch challenge... What a cool sketch today...  I decided immediately that I wanted to use either flowers or butterflies and well since I can't put down my new sets Flower Shop and Petite Petals, I decided to pull out my butterflies...

There really isn't much to this card today.  I threaded some lt pink organdy ribbon through the top of my lace and tied a bow, cut out my oval with nestabilities, stamped my butterflies and punched them and then added some beautiful red pearls.  So very super simple today...  I hope you like what I have done with this challenge..  Please let me know what you think.  I love to hear your comments...  Until next time...

Inky Hugs!!!


No comments: