Monday, September 1, 2014

Watercolor Flowers

I had fun putting this card together today...


 I wanted to play around with some watercoloring since I really like it but never think to do it...  So much fun and so easy using this technique.  I embossed my image with black ep and then spritzed the entire sheet gerenously with water.  Then use a paint brush and your re-inker to apply a small amount of color the the image and watch it just spread through the water...  You won't get too much bleeding outside your embossed image as long as you don't overdue the amount of water spritzed.  You can always add more if needed but can't really take the water away...  I chose to fussy cut my image when I was done and did some cute offset mounting to give my card a little more dimension.  All of my cards as of late have been super simple and I really want to get back to my stamping style.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Please take the time to let me know what you think...

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: