Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thank you Sketch

          I was a little intimidated when I saw today's sketch over at splitcoast.   I had a hard time wrapping my head around it, so I walked away, got some coffee, make school lunches, walked my kiddos to the bus stop and then eventually came back.  After having time to process the sketch more ideas started to pop into my head and I ended up making a card that I really like...


So this is the card that I came up with for this sketch.  Even though it stumped me at first, I think it ended up turning out pretty darn cute if I may say...


I bought this cute tag/banner die set at 50% off but I haven't used it yet.  Mostly because I tried cutting out the polka dots one time and they wouldn't punch out... I did finally decide to play with it a little bit and to my surprise they cut perfectly...  And they are so dang cute...  The background for all banners is white with a lighter and darker purple layer on top..  The sentiment is stamped on Neenah Solar White cardstock and matted onto a scalloped circle.  I finished my card off with my new favorite and extremely inexpensive HOMEMADE enamel dots...  I love getting things cheap or making them myself.. Makes me feel like I got a great bargain..  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I would love to know what you think...

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: