Saturday, September 6, 2014

Paper Straw Pinwheels

          Boy did I have fun with today's Inspiration Challenge...  I absolutely love paper straws and now I feel I must purchase a bunch of them from Sprinkled Joy....  I am just in love... When I saw her store and all of the paper straws, it immediately made me think of the straws I had in my craft room and how I bought them to make pinwheels and never did...                                                                   So here we go....

YAY!!!!  Pinwheels...  I absolutely think these are just the cutest things and I really don't know why I haven't made them before....  I cute my DSP 1/4" smaller than my solid and matted before I cut my slits.  I wish I had rounded my corners before but I didn't so my Lt. blue pinwheel isn't exactly how I wanted it, but still cute none the less...  I stamped my flowers with matching ink and stamped off the centers first.  I heat embossed my brads so the colors would match perfectly and then I was also able to use the larger circle brads...  I added a few sequins just for some fun sparkle.  So there you have it... Pinwheels!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I would really love to know what you think so please leave me a comment while browsing through..

Inky hugs!

No comments: