Thursday, September 6, 2012

BIG NEWS!!!!

So after 2 months of waiting and stressing and failed project after failed project, I am so very excited to say that I am now a new member of the Sparkle N Sprinkle DT... I can't tell you how badly I wanted this team. I spent countless hours thinking about what I wanted to do and how I wanted to put it together. A couple ideas worked but many plopped big time... I have more wasted images, papers and adhesive than I care to admit. Luckily I did something right. Thank you SO much to Brenda and the rest of the team for the warm inviting welcome. I look forward to working with all of you and meeting some of you.... Again a huge thank you and a warm welcome to the rest of the team members new and old...
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

So happy to be a part of the new team with you!