Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Haunted Sketch

I had a lot of fun making this card... The image is a digital from Sparkle N Sprinkle and I absolutely love that you can alter the image, remove parts, resize, etc. I made this image exactly as I wanted it for this card..
I colored my image with copic markers and cut out with the spellbinders die. I added some sakura glue to the moon and stars and added just a touch of glitter. I continued to layer my card according to the sketch over at SplitCoast today. I added some crochet thread to look somewhat like a spider web and the flourishes in brown to look like extra tree limbs coming out from behind the card image. My image is popped up onto dimensionals. I hope you like what I did with this sketch. I had fun playing and I love this new image from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Check out their website, I promise you won't be sorry you did... They have some absolutely fantastic items to choose from... Happy Stamping!!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

how fun and funky!!!

Anne Temple said...

Too cute. Love the brown flourishes and all the other wonderful details.

Julie Z said...

I love what you did with this!! This is so fun & spooky & halloweeny lol! Great papers and accents to make the image really stand out!