Friday, September 7, 2012

Love and Happiness

I made this card for this month's sketch challenge at Sparkle N Sprinkle. I just recently made the DT there and couldn't be happier. Stop by their store and check out their amazing glitters and embossing powders. They now sell Micro Fine Glitters and they are just awesome... Their store can be found here: http://sparklensprinkle.com/o/e I started with my base card an then ran my DSP through the Big Shot with the Top Note Die from Stampin Up!. I stamped my sentiment. I tied a ribbon across the lower portion of the Die and adhered with "tear"-ific tape. I used the Quickie Glue Pen to place a small amount of glue on my flowers and sprinkled glitter and let dry. I assembled my card. I wanted to keep the simple feel of this sketch and really let the Die stand out. I didn't want to go with too much bling and I didn't want a crazy colored image. Just a nice simple sentiment and some gorgeous flowers... Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to know what you think.. Happy Stamping!!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Simple and sweet! Great job.

Barbara Bruder said...

What a darling card. Welcome to the team and thanks for entering the SNS Sketch Challenge this month!!

Barbara

E. Marie said...

I love the simplicity of the card. Great job with this sketch.

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful! Love your take on the sketch.