Friday, September 14, 2012

Birthay Cupcake

This is my card for today's challenge to use our corner rounders... I have had this for years and I can't tell you the last time I used it. Thank you Wendy for giving me a good reason to pull out yet more loved but forgotten items from "storage." I used a Digi image from Sparkle N Sprinkle called Happy Birthday Flower Cupcake.
The best part about Digi images is that you can alter the size any way you want and if you are really knowledgeable in your photo editing program, you can even add colors before you print. I prefer to color my images with copic markers so I just re-size and use. I hope you like what I did today..

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love what you did with it! Love the sparkly icing - yummy!

Brenda said...

OOOOH pretty pretty pretty !

Julie Z said...

Very sweet Keri!

Cheryl B said...

It looks good enough to eat! Love your card and how you did the ribbon.

Donna Ellis said...

This is SO DARLING, Keri! Love the use of glitter, too, on the cupcake. Very sweet!