Friday, August 3, 2012

DTGD Challenge #8

This is my 8th DTGD challenge card...I am also uploading this card for the Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge. I absolutely love making paper flowers and I love coming up with ways to display them... They are a little trickier to send in the mail, but they are so worth it and the person receiving the card will light up with happiness and it will be worth the efforts... I used 4 different sizes of the grand peony die to create this flower and I cut out 3 of each size... I used a flower tool kit to give the paper flower like details. I then glued the leaves together on one of the smallest flowers to create the center bud. I tied my ribbon behind my flower and added my sentiment.. Easy peasy card except for the time to create the flower... I hope you like my card today... Please let me know what you think... Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: