Thursday, July 12, 2012

Beautiful Wishes

Here is my card for today's challenge. We had to use stitching on our card either by sewing machine or faux stitches.. I wanted to dip out and go with the faux since I am still recovering from knee surgery, but I didn't. I whipped out the sewing machine and I did a double stitch around my main panel. My card base is Calypso Coral and I added a focal layer with 2 different DSP that I stitched together with a double stitch. My flowers were made using the spellbinders bitty blossoms set. I used a paper tool kit from McGill to create the dimension in the flowers. I then applied a small amount of glue gloss and then added a sprinkling of fairy dust (pralines n cream). If you don't own glue gloss and fairy dust and you are making paper flowers, I highly recommend you get it... They are awesome... I added a lace band and a few pearls to this card but wanted to leave it pretty simple in design so the sentiment was my focus. I hope you enjoy what I have done here and would love to hear your comments. Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: