Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dictionary Flowers

Here is my card for today's FS challenge... I was stalking Loll's gallery for quite some time yesterday and then I have to say I was extremely excited that she was the FS this week... I can't even begin to tell you how many of her cards I added to my favorites or how hard it was to pick one to CASE... I did end up choosing this card here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=287186 I changes the colors, the flower type and the sentiment... I used the rose creation and carnation creation dies to create this flower and the paper is dictionary pages and DSP put together.. I sprayed with Shimmer Mist and dried for the curled look.I hope you enjoy what I have done for you today... Please let me know what you think.. Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: