Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DT Submission

Thank you for stopping by today... This is a special day for me as I just recently submitted the following 4 cards to a company for a DT contest they were running... I hope my photography meets their standards and that they find my work compatible with the rest of the DT. I miss being part of a group of stampers that help inspire others with their work. In the past I was on Riley's color dare team and Lori's DDIC team and I miss working with those ladies. I am hoping to become part of another team of stampers that share their inspirations and ideas with others. So here are the 4 cards I chose to create for my submission. Wish me luck in my current adventure..
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please let me know what you think. Your comments inspire me to continue or strive to do better... Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: