Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas in July

This is my take on today's color challenge... It figures these colors would come up today since my Stampin Up Christmas pre-order is set to be delivered by Mr. Brown this evening... Of which my Of Good Cheer paper will be in... Oh well... I did what I could with the stuff I had on hand and since I am going through my old stuff I decided to pull out one of my favorite greeting sets and re ink it and give it some much needed love... This card is 4X4 and the sentiment is attached to the inside of the card... I cut out the scalloped square from the front of the card so you could see through the card. I thought about adding a window sheet, but felt it would work better for me if I left it open. I made the poinsettia from the 5 petal punch and the branch punch. This was a pretty simple card but I really enjoyed how it turned out... I hope you enjoy what I have created for you today.. Please let me know what you think. I am always looking for feedback... Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: