Tuesday, July 10, 2012

With Love

This is my card for today's color challenge... Raspberry Ripple Pink Pirouette Crumb Cake I don't have any crumb cake but a friend told me that kraft was the same color renamed... So the ribbon is kraft colored organdy ribbon and my leaves are stamped in brown but for some reason they look a little greenish in the photo... This is a truly awesome color combination and I loved working with it... I stamped my flowers and leaves with versamark ink and embossed with Whinter White embossing powder. I then inked the flowers and leaves with Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette, and Brown and wiped the embossed part off to make the white clean and crisp. I used a ball stylus and mat to dimensionalize my flowers and leaves. I punched out the scallop and circle for my sentiment, added a few pearls and my card came together quite nicely.. I hope you enjoy what I have created here today... Please let me know what you think. Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: