Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rich Roses

I made this card for the Forth of July and this is the first I have had to post deets. So sorry for the delay... I made my card shape using Spellbinders label die... I thought it would be harder than it really was.. This was a sketch challenge so the circles were also cute using spellbinders circle dies. The very vanilla circle was run through the cuttlebug before adhering to the background circle. I cute a rectangle from the DSP paper and then cut the sides using the same label die as my card. The rest of the card went together very quickly... I stamped my main image using ranger distress black soot and colored with stamping write markers... I added some bling, a couple glittered prima flowers and I threaded pink twill through white lace both from RRR (Really Reasonable Ribbon.) I apologize for the photo it looks as though my card is smaller on the bottom but in reality it is the same size all the way down... Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear your comments... Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: