Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Flower CASE

What a fantastic gallery of cards to choose from today... One of my favorite days to play along with the challenges is Sunday... Maybe because I really don't have to think about what I want to do, I just have to go with someone else's great idea... I absolutely love how this card turned out... All of the elements went together very nicely for me... I had the flower already made and sitting on my desk for a week now and finally had an opportunity to put it to good use... The flourishes were sitting in a scrap bag so I didn't have to cut them, I just pulled them out of the bag... the lace was cut to use on my forth of July card and I didn't like it so I didn't use it... Needless to say all of the elements of this card were nicely sitting pre-made around my craft room... I hope you will enjoy my card today... Please let me know what you think... Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: