Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Milk Cartons galore

I wanted to play around a little bit today with some of my new stuff and since I really liked the colors today, I decided to make my milk carton with the challenge colors.. Everything on this card is Stampin Up including the flower.. I hope you like what I have done with the milk carton die.. It is truly an adorable and must have die... If you don't have it... Get it!!!
I was sitting in my stamp room today and my 8 year old son came in and asked if "we" (the kids) could make milk cartons today... So I had all of the kids pick a color and cut out their milk cartons.. This is the one I made with them and I absolutely love it... The flower is made with the scallop punch from Stampin Up!... **To make the flower with the scallop punch cut in towards the center in between all of the scallops making sure not to cut all the way to the center. My red milk carton used 3 scallops and the purple used 2. Make sure you off set your "petals" so they aren't right on top of each other.*** I hope you will try this flower.. It is easy and adorable... Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: