Friday, August 24, 2012

Butterflies Of Inspiration

I made this card for the inspiration challenge over at splitcoast. I love butterflies and when I was browsing the website, I came upon butterflies galore. I really couldn't pick one image as an inspiration so I used multiple....
My card base is soft suede and then it's layered with DSP. I cut out the ovals with my spellbinders nestabilities and attached to my DSP. I stamped my image, added my ribbon and then the butterflies. I used 2-way glue on my butterflies and added dazzling diamonds. The DSP has a hint of glitter and embossing so the butterflies coordinate really well with this DSP. I hope you like what I have done with this challenge. Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to know what you think... Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: