Friday, August 31, 2012

Riley Birthday

So I needed a cutesie kids birthday card and today's challenge over at splitcoast was to make a birthday card... I am feeling a little under the weather today so
I know this isn't by best work by any means, but I wanted to stamp a little bit anyway... So this is a pretty simple card... I colored a few different images yesterday with my copic markers and this cute little Balloon Riley was one of them... I cute him out with the rectangle spellbinders die and mounted him onto a scallop rectangle. I then cut my layers to size and ran the white through the big shot with the birthday embossing folder. I added a few stickles to some areas for detail and layered my card.. I added a sentiment and ribbon to the main images... Really simple... please let me know what you think. Your comments are always welcomed... Thanks for stopping by.. Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: