Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Sporty" CAS Challenge

The challenge is to pick your favorite team's colors and create a card using those colors. The card doesn't have to contain anything to do with sports except for the colors. I had a couple ideas so I made a couple cards for this challenge... The first one if a combination of my kid's school colors since they are in 3 different school...
I used the ribbon below the scallop to make it look like a winners ribbon... I did choose to go with the sport theme all around with this one and I like how it turned out given I am really not that good with CAS cards..
My next card is in honor of my home state and the good ole Ohio State Buckeyes... Scarlet and Gray... I wish my butterfly trails were a little bit skinnier but they didn't turn out that way. I could have used a marker and done them gray, but I wanted them a little shinier like their jerseys so I embossed them with silver and unfortunately the thickness of the lines is a result of the versamarker... The butterflies were made using the butterfly embosslit from Stampin Up!... My last card is probably the most important card with the most important colors out there...
There really isn't anything to explain about this card. It was very simple to put together and I only have three words to say about this card: DALLAS COWBOYS BABY!!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to look at my CAS cards today.. I hope you enjoy what I have done for you. Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: