Wednesday, August 1, 2012

DTGD Challenge #3

This is my card for the DTGD challenge to do a masculine card... This challenge for me will definitely be one of the hardest... I have an extremely difficult time creating masculine cards and they always seem to end up a little girly anyway... I really tried to keep this one as masculine as possible... No ribbons or bows, no flowers or glitters, no buttons or rhinestones... Just good ole hardware and twill... I don't really know how I feel about this card as of yet but to try and make another one would probably be the death of me.. When I said I had a hard time making masculine cards, I was completely serious... I own mostly flower and girly stamp sets... I rarely make cards for men and when I do they are usually pretty boring and not worth sharing... So this is my attempt at this challenge anyway and I hope you guys like it... Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: