Friday, August 3, 2012

DTGD Challenge #7

This is my 7th DTGD challenge card... I was cleaning my stamp room yesterday and came across old polyshrink paper... I am so excited that I pulled it out for this challenge... I love making my own charms... I stamped my grapes with purple stazon and then masked it so I could stamp my leaves and then shrank my image. I then re-stamped the image first with the grapes and added a mixture of glitter and clear embossing powder. I then masked the image again and repeated with green glitter and embossing powder for the leaves. I layered this image added a ribbon and tied my charm on for a little more added detail. If you haven't pulled out your shrinky dink in a while give it a try... Made me feel like a kid again. It was fun!!! Thanks for stopping by... Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: