Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rich Daffodils

This is my take on today's color challenge... I originally did this with a lot of Rich Razzleberry color because I absolutely love that color, but then I decided to tone it back and go with the yellow and green to challenge myself.. I always have a hard time using any yellow so I am working on changing that... The centers of the flowers are glittered with a mixture I made of red and purple glitter that matches Rich Razzleberry... Took a little time to get the color but now I have a batch of it for future use... :)I started with my A2 size card and added a DSP layer... I stamped and colored my new image with the copic markers. I then used quickie glue and added a small amount of glitter to my flower centers and then cut out with spellbinders scallop circles... I then used my new "candi" and embossed them with daffodil embossing powder and attached with dimensionals... I added some seam binding ribbon to finish this beauty off... I hope you like what I have done with these colors today.... Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: