Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The last of my DTGD Challenge Cards

This first card is pretty simple and self explanatory... I cuttlebugged the background and added a few buttons. My image was stamped and cut out using spellbinders circle dies and adhered with dimensionals. The ribbon is a very old river rock ribbon that Stampin Up used to carry.
Another simple on here for you to view... I wanted the hexagons to be center stage so I stamped my image and cut out with oval punches, I beaded the corsage pin and put through the centers of a couple primas and tied a ribbon with a slightly fancier bow. Simple right?
And my favorite card of the week... I LOVE how this card turned out... From start to finish it just fell in line so nicely. I used a gorgeous floral DSP that I have and matted it with Melon Mambo cardstock. I used a small piece of Pretty in Pink that I ran through my cuttlebug and I adhered some flower brads that I added some gorgeous Pink Glitter too... (The glitter was mixed with embossing powder to ensure sticking to the brad) I tied a soft pink ribbon across the bottom and I am super happy... I hope you have enjoyed my cards this week... There were 38 challenges and there was just no way I was going to get all of them finished with everything else I have on my plate right now so I am very happy with the 15 I did finish!!! Thanks for stopping by Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: