Sunday, August 5, 2012

DTGD Challenges 9-12

I truly apologize for posting all of these cards in 1 blog post but it is really late at night and I am exhausted but I wanted to get these posted before I forgot... This card is extremely simple to create and uses the cracked glass technique. I then layered my image onto a cuttlebug background added the lace to look almose like a window and my sentiment... The inspiration piece this came from had a small pop of purple so that got added as well.
This next card couldn't possibly have any more bling on it if it tried... I used the glitter lace technique to create my background and then added some flowers in different shades of pink to match. I added some rhinestones and my silver embossed sentiment... This card is stunning and shiny IRL.
This next card is a simple one too... Boy has it been hot out and these are some "HOT" colors. I am not a fan or orange but these work together beautifully. I had this DSP sitting around in my craft room for some time and was finally give a reason to dust it off and cut it... Give it a go... You will like it too.
Now for my favorite card from today... This cute little cupcake is a card... It took some time to cut out, but the Hello Kitty cricut cartridge lets you cut all of the images out as cards... HOW AWESOME!!! It is pretty time consuming to cut out all of the coordinating parts but it was so worth it.. This is a little girls dream... Ok well for my 6 year old twins it was... Their birthday isn't until March and they have both requested a card like this for their birthday.... And they both told me it had to be just as shiny... How cute!!!

No comments: